Quote:

Nothing personal but here are my thoughts on power adders.
1. Supercharged street engines are always way slower than they should be and are usually dyno queen hemi's.
2. nitrous is for guys that can't make it go fast any other way but probably the best choice because they can brag about how fast it goes but never want to prove it with a time slip.
3. TURBOS provide unbelievable HP but it seems like 9 times out of 10 when it comes time for a race they are broke down and being worked on. (more money spent).
[/quote

I guess you guys have no headsup classes in Pittsburgh. That's a real shame you guys don't get to see some real fast door cars. Out here on the east side we have a small tire class called x275, the cars are full bodied street cars and run in the 4.90 to 5.50 in the eighth and all are power adder cars. We have probaly 18-20 cars show up to quaifly. Then we have a class call outlaw 10.5 and there even more of these and they run in the 4.20s and all have power adders and both of this classes run every week at one of the four tracks around me and every week the cars are there running. I guess these guys are just rebuilding or under achieving with there superchargers or not making any clean passes with nos. I guess we should go back to the fiftys.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction