As stated on other post the car is a protouring car running 17in tires 6 piston bear brakes 13 front 12 in the back full leather interior was just a feature car in a big mag runs on pump gas should go 9.50s at the track in street trim and is a dog? What does that make your sons car a super slug? R10.50s in a car set up to go race.
Sorry he's not here to defend himself as her is at the track racing his car and not here . He added 200-300# t hmore to his car this week as he was told to slow it down more till he gets the roll bar in after running a 11.40 on the brakes last week in the 5th round. I would love to see how fast it would go in the Fall with the 300-400# he's added so far out of it and the four barrel hooked back up. [/quote

So I see you cant answer questions. How do you figure a pumpgas small block on 17 in dragradials protouring car in street trim through exaust to the rear bumper, full leather interior front and rear seats that should run 9.50s is a slug. I think there are alot of people on here with race cars that are that fast. I am asking you not your son, asked for your opinion on your sons car not his.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction