Quote:

Quote:

The average Mopar guy is a tight wad plain and simple, hence why people are not prepared to develop to decent high end parts. Most of these guys will get upset when you tell them so too!

I'm not a tight wad, just broke, plain and simple. That's why I race a Mopar because I don't want to spend money I don't have to keep fixing it.

This is a good discussion in my book, and nothing wrong with a debate, at least to thick skinned people.... On that Note.
Bologna
"Blocks"
Plenty of people would buy a large bore spacing block if it was available, I would buy one. No Im no Im far from Rich, but I dont care to spend a little money to try and go fast.
My next engine will be a B1MC (top end) engine which I could get for about half the price of the Predator's (top end)... Fully cnc ported heads and a good set of rockers....with money saved buy a Koleno/World Block for the same money as the Predator Top End Only. Im sorry but IMO make about the same amount of power (ball Park anyways) Im glad we have the Predator heads..
I know the Predator heads are a better design and have potential to make a good bit more power. I do Not debate this...
I glad there is People like Steve Gill that helps bring new stuff like this to hot rod world... And id still rather deal with him than Indy Direct LOL.
Now I go to my corner!!

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]