Quote:

This is what bothers me about this site. There are 2 posts here that I know and they have real world experience with the predator product. That's Gillman and Boatracer572. Both have very competitive engines with great power levels and they actually race competitively. The 588 PSO motor being built here will also be a very nice Mopar engine, but when making over 1000HP with a Mopar, it's not for the part time racer, right Al??? Al Aguire has an 1100HP B1 M/C 500 CI engine that some people would call BS on. I've seen it run and it is what he says it is. What people need to realize is, what it costs to develop the PSO, B1, Predator, Hemi 99, and other race Mopar heads. It's not easy and it's not cheap, but alot of Mopar people are. Sorry JMO! We should support the people that support us, and that isn't the Chinese.

Amen, Amen!

Also, the guys that have it don't spend it either. All mopar guys aren't poor, we just don't don't spend time developing our product like other brands. Big props to Larry, V. Gaines, Allen, Roy, and Larry O'brien for actually taking the time and money to develop Mopar Engines. If those guys hadn't done it, we would be even more behind the pace now.

Adriel Paradise
Substation Design Engineer III