It costs money to go fast, period. If you want to make power in the 4 digit plus range it is gonna cost you money, plain and simple.

IMO the Predator head is the best option you have to make 1200+ hp with a Mopar and maintain reliability. Yes there is the Hemi 99 stuff but if you are a bracket racer living on a "budget" I dont think it is a viable option. Not just the build costs but the three people I know running them will tell you the reliability a bracket racer NEEDS just aint gonna be there. IMO a Mopar with a set of Predators can be reliable enough to run in Super Classes or Top Sportsman and Top Dragster and still make good power.

Seems like another case of Mopar guys whining and crying about something. How many people posting here are willing to spend the money to make 1250+hp PERIOD. Whether it is Mopar, Ford or Chevy? I applaud guys like Steve, Tony and Tom for stepping up and not being afraid to spend money to put Mopars out front. I have talked to Tony and Steve about these heads and feel pretty comfortable they can get the job done. Are there better parts out there SURE are. They are out there because guys are willing to do what it takes to get the job done. To bad we dont have more Mopar guys willing to do the same.

I know my next motor will be much bigger and have Predators...Now anybody wanna sell me a set cheap

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"