Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This post was never ment to be a no brainer!,Seems nobody that has clout(mopar nationals,that car magazine(sorry i don,t read car comic books) are willing to support heads up racing for the mopar people....So don,t hate when i put that big chief headed motor in the bird..Cause i can go twice as fast and cheaper..I have nothing against brkt raceing,Cause i could put my snow blower motor in the bird and run the same numbers every pass...

Hell let's forget about a mopar series and have a annual grudge race to find out who the big dog is in the skinny tire mopar world...Keep it simple on the rules and i will sponsor $2500.00 to the winner(like at bowling green-beechbend)and there will still be excuses not to participate!

Sounds great, Is there some kind of mopar even at those tracks? If not what about norwalk don't they have a mopar event we could get this in on?

I would love to bring my TT5 mopar powered mopar to this and bring a grand for the pot. just make it a couple of months out so people can get it on their schedule.

That's great, another grand added to the pot,soon we could make it interesting.The reason i suggested bowling green was it seemed like (10 hours for us) a reasonable drive for a lot of racers in a big circle.If theres a track in that area that has a mopar race already i would consider it.I know this would not be easy and you can't please everyone,but with rules kept simple,the aid of the internet and folks like Bob at bigtme willing to help the cause it could be done...Gary