Mopar only Heads Up classes/series are dead....not enough heads up mopars around to even support a series/classes. We tried having a Heads Up class at the MIR Mopar race a few years ago but couldnt find sponsorship or enough people interested in racing in it....I ran one of the last Pro Max races at Rockingham and there were plenty of Mopars at that race that fit the rules of the classes and could have ran in it. Most of them choose not to, either due to they would rather bracket race or they thought they couldn't hang in the class so why bother trying.....I remember a few didnt want to spend the few dollars more to race in the classes. I think Pro Max was even going to cover the extra cost for some racers just to get a full field and they still wouldnt do it....As for Heads Up Mopars, they are a few out there. I should have my engine back soon for my Dart and we need to do some engine repairs on the other Dart we run with. There will be at least 3 or 4 Heads Up Mopars out around here next year. The Drag Radial Dakota from Florida is around this area now too....

LBSR