Quote:

hemi,
JEEZ, I am not saying to sit around and do nothing, I wish I could cuss here cuz its so frustrating, you have this narrow minded vision of a debate here about something, I'm not saying half the crap you and others are implying. BUT if it gets your point of view across then keep throwing it out there.

but you know what? Youre right, OK, everyone here is right, Roy was well within his rights to supposedly break his fingers, and dose him with gasoline and make terroist threats of setting him on fire if he left.. after beating the crap out of him.
youre all RIGHT and I finally see the light of your wisdom, crap i bet that if roy decided to grab a hack saw and take a hand, mount it to the front of his motorhome as a would be reminder to ANYONE that even remotely thought about doing anything wrong against him, well hes within his rights as a victum, and especially because its ROY HILL and its in North Carolina and you know everyone there loves Roy... it'd be like Don Garlits blowing this guys head off at the gator nationals if it happened to him there... gosh why didnt i see it before?

thank you everyone for enlightening me...

no really, THANK YOU... isnt it time to lock this thread?

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I knew you would see it our way.