Biddad you dont have a clue who Roy is if you think for one second Roy will get in trouble.

I heard this from someone who has worked for Roy for 25+ years and he builds my sons Jr Dragster motors. We are very good friends as I'm also very tight with Roy but havent spoken with him on this. There are alot of rumors but the bottom line is the guy threatened Roy a 65 year old man, the only problem is he didnt know Roy isnt scared of anything PERIOD. The guy just better be glad the cops showed up when they did.

BIGDAD, I can tell you this, I have told my boys who race and have been very succesful on the racetrack but more so in School and life if they ever come to our trailer and someone threatens them to take our paces carb cleaner or brake cleaner and spray them in the eyes. We race Jr Dragsters and we clean the clutch every run with that stuff so we have cans sitting next the back and side door as well as our pit pal rack. Its a shame I have 2 straight A kids who are Herb McCandless's Grandsons VERY Good kids and I have had to teach them how to shoot someone in the eyes with brakeclean.

You will never see Roy get charged with anything. Is he right well who knows, but From who I was told by my engine builder who was there, the guy begged the police to take him to jail and get him away from Roy.

The worst part is telling all your 20+ year old buddies you get the HXXX beat out of you by a 65 year old man.

Last edited by HMcCandless_Jr; 09/19/10 09:50 AM.