Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey BG, let's take up a donation for Tony's new shirt instead of sending him one of yours......On the front will be a pic of the cover Dave Morgan's chassis tuning manual, complete with 82 camaro pic and dust from being in the drawer for 20 years ......on the back, a snapshot of Rossler's pinion angle check list, including tranny fluid stains from previous tailshaft failures. What do you think?? Mike

paypal sent......

front

I would wear that if you put the Quicktree racing over the left pocket. by the way I am not the person who introduced the rossler charts and crap to the site and when I repost them it's for instructional purpose for those who choose to set theirs with this method not to say who's wrong or right

Mike,I'am sending Tony a picture of "the angle of my dangle" a hope he can get it to nose up to the proper relationship of the imput of the tranny tail.Also a couple of stained BGR shirts that can be checked for DNA.Tony has to take all the blame for these long running threads on pinion angles cause this is the only thing that gets anyones attention to him.To all those who are scratching their heads trying to use his method,thank him for screwing up holidays and giving them the"shaft"