Quote:

Like what?

oh yea, like the entire suspension. front to rear, shocks, springs everything. your example doesn't prove anything to me

Springs.......I had some REALLY stiff leaf springs made for my car.....It's a stick, I didn't want to use Cal-tracs, and I wanted to leave hard....They look like truck spings.....They're so stiff that when you jack the car up and set jack stand under the front spring hangers, the rearend hardly comes down at all.. .......so, that should help the pinion not go nose down as bad as stock springs and make it howl..........

Front suspension and Shocks.....I don't understand how they could make the rearend howl......It's just got some CE 50/50's on the rear......

My car was fine as long as I was accelerating or at a steady speed.......If I let off the throttle even just a little bit, it howled so bad it was unbelievable.......

Morgan.......on shocks....I think Morgan could have spent 10 minutes on them and been done.....Show one apart and stress how important they are.......and then it'd been nice if he'd have talked about shock tuning.......