Guys I am only going to say this one thing then let you guys get back to it. I have been working with Dave for 5 years now and have hosted 6 different seminars in Texas with him and every time he comes here we talk about it before hand and I learn from Dave every time he comes out. The best experience I have had was last year when we did the 6 hour class and then went to the track and did inspections and made passes with the cars and started making adjustments there. Yes everyone has a different approach to a subject. If Monte ever did a seminar on this subject I would love to go for a different perspective. Dave has a great class. If you are already seasoned in chassis and suspension then you may not pick up as much as someone just starting to learn. But we have been working on setting the class up to where everyone will pull more out of the class. And with some of the things that are starting to be discussed I believe that next year there will be quite a bit of change in the classes and the information that will be in the class.