Quote:

thats not proof to many other things could be involved

Like what?

Quote:

I hope his class got alot better than the one I went to in richmond va a year or so ago that was a waste of money. spend hours on how shocks work and talked about how they did things 20 years ago. went with 2 other guys and I was sorry I told them about it because they were not happy either. Now the seminar with monty was well worth the money. maybe he can do a chassis seminar.

I had the exact same experience with a 4 others that talked me into going........His class was cheap, and still wasn't worth the money IMHO....... I was surprised that there was absolutely no talk about suspension/shock tuning.......

Having said that, the two day class may be better???

I've talked to Monte about doing a supsension class, but he doesn't think he could talk about just suspensions for 6 to 8 hours.......I had Ron Thomas (chassisman) lined up to teach a class, but there just wasn't enough interest.....Nitrous is one of those things where if it's wrong, it could kill your motor.......if your suspension is wrong, people just put a bigger tire on it or are happy with mediocrity.........