Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

well, its a good thing i wasnt there

Me too.......I guess everyone likes to over rocketeer it and pee in the ocean to raise the tide........

why? neither one of you have a good argument on why to ignore the front ujoint. I tend to lean towards somebody that has done extensive testing in this area. if you have some kind of hard proof I am all ears but to this point the best you guys can do is give some kind of 4 wheel drive reference

blablabla, when wedgie needed help. you couldnt tell him how to do it your way. all you do is say the same thing over and over but were completely unable to help him at at. Wedgie, go find those posts where Quicktree never really helped. i have laid out many scenarios which that way doesnt work. none of them being 4x4

also, who is Dave Morgan anyway? i never heard of him, does he walk on water?

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/pinionangle.aspx

you are full of bull wether he was smart enough to undestand or not is not my fault. I sent him several pm's explaning exactly how to do it alomg with pics and diagrams that were posted. again I say you have no logic or explanation on why we should ignore the front ujoint. Dave also mentioned that your way was the way to do it back in the day before data was available. so you can attack him and his over 30 years of testing and working for somw of the biggest names in the biz if you like.