I purchased the Wrecks to Riches Roadrunner Barrys Speed Shop built on his TV show. The Magnumforce front end broke in my driveway ut fortunately i5 broke just after driving on Interstate 45. Barry assured me Ron Jenkins the owner of Magnumforce would stand behind his product and pay for all related damage that occurred to my car but his has not been the case so far. They did send a more robust replacement front end and assured me the damage to the car related to the failed front end would be paid for by Magnumforce but his has not been the case. The frame was damaged when the front end broke and according to the experts that reviewed it for me, the weld gave way due to what they believe may have been inadequate welding skills, the fender bent under and so far they do not return calls or emails and now neither does Barry White. My good friend and two time world NHRA champ David Nickens has called three times and put on hold for ten minutes each time before hanging up. Clint is the tech person at Magnumforce and he seemed like a great guy when he was assuring me they would handle all cost for damages. Perhaps someday I will receive a reimbursement check, they have had my receipts for weeks from the folks that did the repairs, but nothing. My attorney is ready to file against them. The 4K they owe me is nothing, its an integrity issue to me. Stand behind your word and product completely.