AutoX I agree the Best terminology is all measured from you point of reference.

To frame this into a better point of reference not looking for F1 type stuff where you have an open checkbook, using all the latest space age technology to save every gram or unsprung weight.

Dont care for the 70's car feel of it rolling like a boat into a corner doing regular driving in town not even under power.

Im figuring the AlterKation frame will do the best in the give and take dept plus free up some room for headers and turbo plumbing with the torsion bars being removed.

For the rear suspension I read a thread on bigblock dart that Reilly has a 3 link kit for the rear.

I would really like to stuff some 345/30ZR19's under there and with them leaf springs out of the way we gain alot of room in the wheel house out back.

Looks like Reilly also has a kit using the 14" SRT Dodge rotors with some Brembo/Viper 4 piston calipers on his AlterK coming soon.

Sinced this is not a road track only deal the pads have to work in cool street driving also and not fade much when using the brake on some road course work as well.

Ill have to figure how much the Viper T56 can be built up into for HP and TQ capabilities. Heard there is a TKO600 out there that can handle the 950HP range. Some more digging to go

So that is my story about "Best" since it means different things to different people I should have avoided that word. Sometimes Best isnt the most expensive part since it doesnt fit the criteria of the desired outcome.

Overall if this thing can run under its own power, Drive easily around town kids in tow to a cruise night or show without shaking out your eye teeth, raise a few eyebrows at a track event from the younger crowd that has no idea what a 4000# car can handle like and run a number that is shy of putting it into requiring a 25.1 cage for NHRA track by a second or so that would work