I just emailed XV about what they may have available now in the more budget minded Level II style suspension. It's been a couple months since this thread died, but I am still interested on how to spend that hard earned money. I'm ready to get the car off the rotisserie and back on the ground. I'll pay more for the cool factor, just don't know if I can talk myself into paying double the price of an Alterkation for a race quality suspension setup on a cruiser car. either way it will be nice to get the added room by losing torsion bars as well as the improved rack and pinion and adjustable suspension.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Tx
71 challenger vert
70 barracuda

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, this thread has made me think we should see if we can't offer our Level II setup in a more economical configuration - to make it within reach of more people.

That ball has already been set in motion.

Quote:

So, give me a few weeks and we'll be releasing some new versions with lower points of entry on the cost side. Will likely be a bit more than RMS setup, but much closer.

I'm making an assumption here, that I really should be asking you guys: If we get the XV Level II closer to RMS on the cost side, but still a bit more, will more of you be interested in buying it?

Yes!

Greg Kring 70 barracuda-driver 70 challenger vert-resto in progress