Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone want to revive this thread.. I need to get my old ratty Chally back on the road and into the 21st century. Any ideas on how to make it handle and stop w/o dropping 30K on this car?

You want to built an EFI'd twin turbo motor and you are worried about money??

I thought you were building a big block 72 Road Runner. What happened with that?

What is the budget on this Challenger suspension upgrade? What level of stuff will you be doing with the car. Autocross, some track days, lots of track days??

Steve raises a good point there. Lots of things you can do with stock style parts befor custom mods. Racer or Daily driver? I'll be starting with my 70' challenger and had over a year to think how I want to assemble it. If your looking for something kinda exotic, try a combination of stuff. I'm going with lots of stock and custom stuff, mostly parts I can bolt on or reinforce. If you want good handeling in the rear for it, check out the Magnum Force pro-Link Rear suspension. They only make it for the e-body, but they can buld special orders. I'll considering it for my car as you can do just soo much with leaf springs and swaybar.

Have you looked into the RMS rear kit? Might be a little more bolt-on and its not special order for other bodies.