Honesly, I think the M.F. is the worst looking of the bunch, it has the coilovers going into the O.E. shock towers, so forward bars are MANDITORY, and they will supply them for additional cost. These old cars need...no NEED! additional support when they are going to be pushed hard, the XV system sells there before any suspension mods- Hey guys what about the A body stiffing package
The Alter-K is sweet and I would jump on one, but when I optioned out the package I wanted it was 6K Yah 12.19" 6 piston caliper and air ride, sway bar, ect. Even the base unit ain't inexpensive. I"ve got the heim jointed strut rods and will get the same for the UCAs. Then some QA-1's and maybe some F.F. 1" t-bars to replace the .92 and eddie IACs. The 1" sway bay is fine for now. Oh! Well! I'd like to see Bill reply, and get his outdated website taken care of. But, he HAS posted on his own site that he is crazy busy and between Production and car shows that ain't happining anytime soon.
Cause I'm really far more interested in his triangulaed 4 link rear suspension, cause mine sukzors (way too much snap-throttle oversteer) with NO rear bar. Some subframe connectors and torque boxes, ect should help the chassis. WOW long post this calls for