Would you guys like me to go through our setup in detail? What we did, why, how, what we found, how we addressed, etc.?

For example, here's our front sawy bar mount. There's a reason we did it this way:

It'll take me several days to do this in chunks and I'll have to dig up more pictures than have probably even been out there before. If I did I'd also like to edit some video that shows things a bit more clearly than just verbally (or rather in writing).

I can touch on some of the Level I as well, as there is some relevance.

I won't do any comparisons to anything else, or comment on any other setups, just straight facts what we did, how we did it, why we did it, what components we use, what we found, how we addressed what we found, etc. I won't share everything, but there's lots that is either fragmented here and there, or we haven't shared before. Some aspects are too proprietary, but I will try and disclose as much as I feel I can.

I can also cover aspects of install as well so you know what is, and what's not, involved.

You can draw your own conclusions about it all, I'll just lay it out and walk you through it. I may ask some questions along the way with regard to places we could cut cost and whether you consider the difference important or not.

Let me know and I will start.