I think both DQHemi and Bill have conducted themselves appropriately. I don't know much about suspension parts but like engines you can pretty much guess that 95% of it has been solved. Cutting edge though is that 5%. How do you get that 5%. You do it much the same way good engine builders do, (dyno) testing, testing, testing. In that testing you find out things that relatively few people know. To me its pretty obvious XV has the edge on actual testing. You can even see it in the results. How many would have known that the bottom radiator support is a weak link in stiffening as opposed to the upper radiator support. I doubt Bill would have come up with this observation. Of course that doesnt mean Bill's product cant produce a fine road race machine, in much the same way it doesnt mean I cant produce a 700hp engine without the help of Fast68Plymouth or 1FastMopar, since 95% of engine building is well known and written about. You want value go with Bill's system. You want the finest go with XV's.

I will add Bill's system has been out there longer and he has shown a willingness to improve on it, so some bonus points need to be added there since it is a form of testing.