Quote:

XV has some amazing products and obviously fantastic craftsmanship. I'm not even talking about the XV products at all. They have their niche and RMS has theirs as just stated by another gentleman.

The AlterKtion is on as many street cars as it is on race cars. Find me one person who has ever purchased one that isn't an absolute die-hard supporter of it's ability and RMS in general.

The critics of RMS or XV should let those of us whom actually own products from either or both do the talking here. Only real world experience counts in this type of discussion anyways. I have owned an AlterKtion for several years now. We also just placed a $1,500 order with XV so I obviously like their products as well.

Kinda funny how this discussion has come down to people talking about the only two quality systems on the Mopar market today...

-Michael

There are three quality systems on the market, RMS, XV, Magnumforce.

No one is bashing either. I don't have either of them. I did research them all for my mopar, and went with upgrading the stock suspension.

The RMS is nice for a race car, but anything street driven is rolling the dice, it isn't made for long term, street driver use, and says it in the instructions.

Magnumforce and XV have strengthened and redone basically the entire front end of our mopars and done durability tests on their equipment to ensure that their products CAN take the abuse of a street driver.

I'm not trying to bash any product, but if you want to use a product and go against what the factory says to use the product for, then by all means go ahead.

Ryan