Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Maybe it is time to get law enforcement involved, locally at your home town, county and state levels as well as filing charges of intrastate theft in his home town, county and state as well as at the Federal level in your state up
I've had to do that twice on out of state flaky businesses, the results were GREAT boogie devil scope

NOTHING will happen with that...

I did that once, and it worked. I bought a part for a specific make and model of car from a US company. When I got the part, it wasn't for the generation of car I ordered it for. The company sales guy told me that they figured it was close enough to what I needed and I should make it work, since it was too much trouble to have it shipped back. There really wasn't anyway this part was going to work. I asked for my money back even if I had to eat the shipping, they said sure, then stopped responding. I figured being from Canada, I was go to be SOL on getting anything back.
I hounded them and phoned for a few weeks, no action. I phoned the closest police station to them and talked to a detective, I sent him my invoice and the details of the transaction, he said phone them, and tell them they have a day to return my funds or they're getting charged with fraud. I phoned the company, told the receptionist what the detective said, and gave her the case number, with the detectives name. A few hours passed, I got a call that my refund should be back on my credit card, and it was. I guess the company phoned the detective to see if the trouble coming was real, and it was.