Originally Posted by Steve1118
Why in the world are we discussing this here? If you have a problem with CRT take it up with them. Work it out. None of us caused it, and none of us know the complete story. I don't knpw John Cope, and I don't know you. If he has poor business practices it will show and his business will suffer. I've been racing over years, and have certainly had some bad experiences. But, I work it out with them. Frankly, airing a business dispute on a board like this is Bush League.

Why wouldn’t you discuss topics on subjects such as this??? What I do know is the OP paid for up front in good faith for a transmission that took quite awhile to be shipped…. and then it showed up with NO torque converter (already paid for). He was in the middle of a build and time was not of the essence, but that’s not to say he wasn’t “concerned” about the situation. The OP is not a “trans guy”…. if I were to order a race trans (which I have recently) I’d know whether or not it was A500 pump geared and what the correct converter was. This situation OP ordered the trans (assembled incorrectly) AND the wrong converter was suppplied to him!! At this point I’d hope/wish John Cope would take the high road and build a COMPLETE trans with CONVERTER and simply accept the present one as core.