Originally Posted by Steve1118
Why in the world are we discussing this here? If you have a problem with CRT take it up with them. Work it out. None of us caused it, and none of us know the complete story. I don't knpw John Cope, and I don't know you. If he has poor business practices it will show and his business will suffer. I've been racing over years, and have certainly had some bad experiences. But, I work it out with them. Frankly, airing a business dispute on a board like this is Bush League.

In case you weren't aware, nowadays people use the internet to research before making important purchases. A lack of negative feedback on a business might be interpreted as an OK business record.

Plus, I don't see why you would care that perhaps a future transmission buyer is able to read of past experiences with this particular company and have that information in order to make an informed choice that may potentially save them time, money, grief.

Are you saying you youself would rather be in the dark on a business before sending them lots of money for something? Hard to understand your perspective here.