Quote:

What do you make of the toe numbers i posted? Can I just rotate the tie rod sleeves an equal amount to get it closer to 1/16" or does it need to go back on the rack?

I take your posted toe numbers to be a total of 1/4" in, which is a little bit too much IMO. If it were my car, I would seek maybe half that. While far from the "right" way to do it, one can mess with the toe setting at home. If you are happy with the centering of your steering wheel, any adjustments you do should be done equally to each side's sleeve.

Mark a consistent spot on the tread at a consistent height up from the floor on the front and rear of each tire. Measure where you are now first, and then adjust to about a half of what it is now. Note that the front reading should be and should remain slightly less than across the rear. The goal is to achieve ZERO toe at speed, and setting it slightly IN statically will account for the slight compression/shifting of the steering linkage due to a tendency of the wheels to toe OUT when moving.

Down to just a blue car now.