Quote:

aarcuda, Where do you live?

If your close enough I'll set the car up for ya.

not very close. im in Arkansas.

my alignment guy isnt a a total idiot. he tried to get me what I asked for. but said that if he adjusts the canmber to negative, my caster goes all to hell. then we talked about what he could get me for camber if he set the caster to 2.5/3.5 and let me know that I'd be at positive camber.
me, not knowing anything said go ahead and go for as much - camber yu could at 2.5/3.5 and thats what he did.

if i'd have known the -camber was that important, i could have had him set it there. i'll also ask [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] is up with the toe numbers and get them straightened out

I'll take the car back there and have him try that. he's giving me a buddy deal so its not costing all that much.

the good news is that the car seems to drive fine. i guess that jumping i felt in the wheel must have been the road cause i havent felt it again. I drove a good 100 miles or so this weekend and ran it down the track and it felt fine in the corners (although i did squeek a little doing some cornering at faster than normal speed- i guess thats the + camber coming back to haunt me) and it felt fine at the drag strip.