Quote:

The way you list the toe would lead me to believe you have .25 which is way too much. Toe is usually expressed as a single number, and yes its the relationship of one wheel to the other.
You now have postive camber.....hummmmm. I would have sacrificed whatever amount of caster was required to get you to 0 camber.
Rather that new UCA's the Moog offset bushings will remedy the problem nicely.
Jumping up and down.....not sure---maybe the excessive toe????

He took what you wanted to literally. Or he didn't understand the concepts enough to know the order of importance and minimum levels of the specs/requests you asked him.

I think you might need to find a better alignment shop. That or something is really lacking in communication.

-Adjust the caster to the greatest amount with rear cam adjuster all the way inward and front all the way outward.
-Then bring in front adjuster to get to at least 0 or .25 negative camber.
-Then do the same for the other side.
-Then go to the side with the most caster and adjust the front cam adj. inward so the caster is about halfway toward the other side's number.
-Then adjust the rear cam adj. out enough to get the camber match other other side.

That should get you pretty close. Then you have to go back and forth with the front a rear adjuster to get the camber and caster to match the other side.

The camber should be a minimum of 0 or .25 NEGATIVE (top of tire in).

The reason it pulled before is that the car had cross caster. One side was negative (-1.7) and the other side was positive (1.2).