Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By Guitar Jones
Originally Posted By moparx
and the answer is ???????????
beer

Originally Posted By GoodysGotaCuda
I degreed the cam and now my exhaust smells like fresh baked cookies and unicorns lead the way everywhere I go.

I'm still concerned that he didn't get the stars and rainbows too. Must still be a degree off. laugh2

I’m beginning to see why you have two old trucks and sold all your cars. For the monkey type every day drivers you are right by saying the cams aren’t degreed in. First off Mopar or other manufacturers could care less if it’s right or wrong. Performance cars are different and yours and others statements explain why some cars run and some don’t. I dought if 90% of the warranty shop guys could degree in a cam or even file fit a set of rings. Lol 😂 stick to what you do best

Not quite sure how to take your last statement. Is that an insult? Because you really don't know anything about me or my abilities. I sold my car because I'm nearly 62 years old, working 60 hours, 6 days a week. I'm looking to retire soon and just don't have the enthusiasm or drive to race anymore. I built my 4 link, strut front end car with a friend in a carport. I built my own engine and did much of the machine work myself at another friends shop. We cut the rear end housing down and stretched the wheel wells. We did all the tin work and plumbing. Just because I make a living working on imports doesn't mean that's all I know or all I do best. Could my car have been faster? Sure, but so much of it was a total compromise because I used what I had or what I got for cheap. But the car would hook in a car wash.

You seem to have some good running cars and since you are retired (and as I recall it's not from anything automotive related so is that what you do best?) they should, you have plenty of time that I don't. I keep the trucks because I like them. I enjoy driving them and working them and working on them. They will suit me well when I move to the mountains of West Virginia where there isn't any race tracks anyway.

Then there's the other proctologist in this thread taking shots at me. You know the guy that fosters pit bulls and laughed at me when I told him to be sure his insurance is paid up? Yeah well since my GF was attacked the medical bills are damn near $200K, she has lost her job because she can't work so there is no more health insurance or long term disability because the company paid for that. She can't do the yard work she did before so I have to take care of that as well. And to top it all off SS turned down her disability claim so now we have to pay $6K to a lawyer to try and get that accepted. But it gets better, it takes at least 6 months for that process and if it has to go to court that will take at least 2 years.

Seems like so many people here like to make assumptions, jump to conclusions and then look down their noses from their high horses it's just pathetic.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.