I talked to Todd again today.
I'm going full port work on exhaust.

Off Topic:
Didnt know but he can get a turner from mopar for a decent price that lets us tune Gen 3's
kinda like the chevy guys tune ls engines.

That throws a wrench in my next build which was going to be a big block. lol

Back on topic:
What about this quote?

Some may question why you would want to spend the cash for porting when the supercharger can just use pressure to feed the same amount of air into the engine. The simple answer is that the amount of air moved by a supercharger is usually measured in pounds per square inch (psi) of boost. But this boost number is actually an indication of resistance to flow. By reducing the restriction to the inlet side by porting the heads, this immediately reduces the restriction to flow. This increases the volume of air the engine can ingest and power improves while at the same time reducing the actual boost in the manifold. Plus, reducing the boost demands on the supercharger also reduces the amount of work the supercharger has to produce, which reduces heat. The net effect is that moving 500 pounds per hour (lb/hr) of air at 10 psi requires less work than moving the same 500 lb/hr at 18 psi. The net result is more power.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hotrod.com/articles/blown-gen-iii-hemi-centrifugal-wind/amp/

Last edited by prochargedmopar; 06/01/17 03:35 PM.

"Old" member Registered: Sep 2001
Lost my credentials, I'm Back!! LOL
71 Ply Satellite Procharged
73 Dodge Dart Swinger
73 Ford F-100 390/Sniper efi/back to carb
01 Town and Country Limited
08 Dodge 2500 6.7 5" Deleted
02 Mercedes C230K
19 Camry