Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go to any big money five-day bracket race and you will find dragsters and roadsters sitting outside in the sun all day long for the entire week....covered with tarps only over-night....some of these teams carry 4-5 dragsters in a trailer....they don't put them away every night....they would rather party

And these guys race week after week chasing the big buck races....they get their share of wear&tear

Rickster

Have you got a dragster???? I have 2 of them a 2012 & 2014 both purpose built T/D,and have owned dragsters since 1990 and can tell you 1st hand you can not leave the cage & seat uncovered all day in the hot sun or the seat,steering wheel and every daymn thing else will be so hot you can not set down in them or touch anything!Most times at the Big $$$ Bracket Races we carry 2 dragsters & 3 door-cars and put all 5 of them back in the trailers.And I have never noticed people leaving their cars out all night while they are gone partying!But to be honest I have never rode through the pits at night to see if anyone has left there cars out.But I do know this for certain you let a dragster set out in the hot sun very long when you set your a$$ down it,it will be like putting an egg in a hot frying fan. Ask me how I know that.

Not interested in what you do with your cars....just stated what I'm used to seeing.....and my roadster would sit out all day with nothing more than my jacket on the cage.

No need for you to respond.

Rickster

So you cover your cage with your jacket,is that not keeping the sun of your seat and belts instead of sitting open in the sun all day?

If you are foolish enough to leave your car sitting out in the open all day with your seat belts exposed to the sun all day instead of taking care of them like the rest of us,why should the rest of us have to pay for your Foolish mistakes?

I bet he wears his jacket.......but yet HE is the foolish one.............Pot, meet kettle.........LMFAO!!!!!

Monte your race car has not run since the "Roaring 60's" I think that tells everyone what they need to know about you! When and if you ever get your race car running again and only then maybe people will start paying attention to what you say.Talking about what one needs to do and doing it are not the same!When are you going to get off you Fat Butt from in front of the computer eating Bon Bons and telling us how great you are and show us how good of a racer you are?

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 01/25/15 03:52 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"