Quote:

Quote:

What is frosting most is IMO, its not the cost, its the lack of logic, fairness, data, etc to back up the claim for 2 years re cert.

Exactly.

That may or may not be true but SFI doesn't need to put asses in the seats, NHRA does. If race belts are failing (which I can't recall a case) in such a short period of time perhaps we should be outside belt manufacture facilities with pitchforks and torches. Clearly we are being sold junk.

The fact that NHRA will blatantly allow a Hellcat or Shelby Mustang or Corvette to run without safety equipment mandatory for everyone else speaks volumes.

We have a bunch of Nay Sayers on here who are saying there is nothing we can do.......To them I say BS if we bow down and do everything we are told,then and only thing will there be nothing we can do.I say the petition is a good place to start voicing our opinions and if they turn a "Deaf Ear" to our petition...then we need to take it to the next step.What we don't need to do that so many Americans are doing today is give up and let others control our lives!If all of us Racers stick together NHRA & IHRA and the rest of the tracks have but 2 choices give us what we want or close the tracks!With that being said I think we do have a say.

PS I'm tried of some Clown Salesman sitting behind a computer thinking up useless things that are not needed to pad their pockets off us Racers!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 01/22/15 10:07 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"