Quote:

Yep.. I see them..AWESOME. I have a couple of questions {of course}..Radiator mounting; do you have set that low do to the height of the thermostat? It looks like the bottom of the rad is going to be lowest point. That can't be good??

That is the original setup of the Charger. They mount it low to slope the hood for aero. It is still above the cradle. It is low compared to the RR's original position, but where I want it for the factory front belly pan. I'll make a small spoiler behind the bumper to connect the belly pan to. This will help direct air around the front tires without it "stacking up" and pushing up on the front bumper. Areo and handling was the last thing considered for these cars 40+ years ago. I need to direct as much air around the car instead of allowing that huge volume to get under it.

Quote:

The little corner tab under the header panel; are you using those to tie the inner fender structure to the header panel? Can you show a better pic of those uncovered? I assume they are welded in position?

Those are the original fender braces. They were square, and I just made a triangle. They are needed to support the fender shape, so I just slotted the inner fender panel to accommodate them.

Quote:

I'm loving it. If I can get my wifes mind off selling my Cuda, there may be hope of me doing a similar project in the future..Keep the pics coming.. I'll be using them to convince her..lol..

I'm getting closer on the car and starting to get into the stuff that will show real progress. I am liking it, and would actually love to keep it. Still on the fence about doing another. I was WAAAYYY to cheap on this one.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"