Quote:

Quote:

Are you saying you intent to just drop a 70 RR onto an 06 Charger frame/suspension??? I would absolutely like to see that as I know the new Charger is wider and longer than the old RR so where/what/how are you cutting/narrowing/shortening to make this work??
What about the interior...dash, console seats, etc??

The new Charger actually has a shorter wheelbase. Track width is close.

I'm just using the suspension cradles. Not a big fan on skinning a car. I really don't know what that becomes or its value. A modified RR is still a RR and could be put back stock. The front rails/aprons and part of the floor pan/rails in the rear will be modified.

The customer wants the full interior, so I'll transplant the dash, seats, etc... Everything will work, from the ABS, ESP, to even the airbag. Passenger side will be disabled. It uses the windshield to deploy and would probably push it out because of the rope seal.

The driveshaft will need to be lengthened, and I have a set of custom 18" wheels being made that will clear the Brembo brakes. Don't care for 20's on muscle cars.

Will post some pics when it looks like something beens done!! Measuring and squaring takes FOREVER!

Cool
Check out this link to see how that dash fit in my 70 GTX
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=1121

Driving modern convenience in classic beauty