Quote:

Okay, new questions.

1) Did you replace the front rails because they moved in relationship to the stock charger firewall, or because they were damaged? They look like they are in their stock placement after welding the replacements.

2) Since you used the stock 'set' of the suspension, I'm assuming the inner apron height is close to stock. Is that a correct assumption?

Thanks in advance!

1)Yes, the stock rails were damaged. I had them straightened on the frame machine and then built the jigs. They locate the front floor section, so I needed it tied into the RR before they could be replaced.

2)Everything from the SRT8 is stock and in the stock location. That's why jigs are critical. All suspension and mounts are in exactly the same locations. Nothing modified. The only modifications will be a shortened drive shaft and a little trim off the front floor sections' back to get the wheel base right.

The strut towers were removed to fit the floor section and because they have to come off to replace the rails.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"