Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The price is fair, now I hope it fits an automatic floor A body. Not that I care about cutting a car but it would be nice to keep the floor space.

If you had a 727 in it the ss700 will should fit, I have a 904 on the shelf, will look to see if the 727 is much bigger... will try to set the ss700 next to the 904 this weekend an get a picture of them together...
I'm pulling the engine next week to freshen it up for this spring, seals, oil leaks, and have the p/s box rebuilt...

For the price, Dayclona has it listed about what I paid $3500. trans shifter, driveshaft, shifter, ball, hardware...

Would that be nice if it did fit the auto tunnel! Thanks for checking.

Here are some pictures of a 727, ss700, and 904 together for size comparison...

tails are lifted so all are about level...

the 727 is wider, till where the ss700 shifter is...

the 904 is about the same size across as the ss700, till shifter again...

across for height in the tunnel ss700 appears to be a little lower than both until the shifter again...

if you need better dimensions, let me know what you need, I'll try to get them for you...

My opinion, the ss700 is about the same size as the 904, tail is a bit shorter so it needs the driveshaft that comes in the kit...

measured the way instructed in the install directions, mine measures 58 5/8"... that's cl of rear yoke to the back of the trans casting...
just ordered on Monday so we'll see how long the unit they ship is...

Last edited by Convertible Bee; 02/27/13 10:30 PM.