Quote:

Quote:

yeah....how much does this setup cost?

makes Jamie Passon's tranny, even at ~$4500 look like a good deal

As long as you don't need 5th gear or reverse, the Passon OD tranny souds like a good deal

Mike,
BE CAREFUL! You are about ready to step over the line. Why do you have to bash our product the minute someone doesn't worship Keisler the way you do. I have not posted at all on the SS700 thread. The reason is because I have nothing constructive to bring to the table. I would rather stay out of it and remain professional than start the mudslinging. However, it appears that you chosen the other route.

Yes, we are working out a 5th / Reverse interlock issue that developed during prototyping. I didn't expect it to be a big deal, but it has been very challenging to overcome. However, I am pretty confident that we have it licked and are just waiting for final samples before pulling the trigger and ordering the first runs worth.
They say that the devil is in the details... Well, I agree that this is the case. However, when we release the unit for production, everyone, rest assured, you will be able to steer the car and tell how fast you are going!

Hey, at least when we get an order for an A-833 4 speed, we don't send the customer a Ford Top Loader!

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com