Quote:

back of trans lifted 1"

Just my , but I'd treat this install just like a TKO500/600: I'd install the factory manual floor hump, it'll offer more clearance, and air circulation, as OD's run hot in prolonged OD operation, I see that what was the rear shifter casting boss, is hitting the upper tunnel crossmember, I'd trim off the bosses side casting to get the tranny even higher to establish a proper driveline angle, you should have at least 3/4-1" clearance between the oil pan and center link, also trim off all the unnecessary tabs/flanges on the tranny case, IIRC Keisler offers a right angle speedo adapter for some applications,.... and in some mopar TKO500/600 applications, the Keisler transmission crossmember used, bolts to the rear/backside of the vehicles crossmember,relocating the crossmember rearward, and the rubber mount is extended forward, unlike the crossmember your using, which look more "factory style"...the B Body TKO500/600 transmissiom mount offers adequate speedo clearance, perhaps you may want to incorporate/modify one of those for your application?

I would recommend using an inclination meter to set your driveline angles...to avoid vibration issues

Mike

7586464-7586102.jpg (222 downloads)
Last edited by DAYCLONA; 02/13/13 02:06 AM.