Quote:

man that thing looks nice. looks beefy too. do you know how heavy it is? when they are available, i will get 3 or 4 of them. i like how the shifter is internal. no more sloppy shifter boxes or missed gears. to me that alone is worth moving the shifter hole over alittle. mine are all console cars, so you would never know......

Shipping weight was 118 lbs with the crossmember and other small parts... came via ups...

For Outlaw Mopar's question
On machining my ss700, per a phone conversation with Ben at keisler, I explained to him that the pilot was too big, he asked what the bore on the housing that I was using, send the pilot back, they would remachine it but when the mount holes were mentioned, he'd have to talk to Shafi and another engineer... the out come was to buy keislers bell housing, or ship the whole thing back to have them correct it to fit my housing, that gets to where I'm at now, rewoking it myself...(I won't pay more to fix keislers oversight, shipping or parts), hopefully they're reading this and made the changes necessary to make your installs easier with no machining on your part...

As stated in an earlier post several people from keisler know my problems, hopefully you'll have a pleasant experience...

Regards Tim

Last edited by Convertible Bee; 02/07/13 08:47 PM.