Well was bored, did some fitting, had an oh $#!@ moment, my fault...

Trans is up where I think it should be, had to trim the shifter hole a bit more...

What do you guys think, close enough?

Made a template to use for clearance, all trimmed well on the ss700, no structural compromises, though here's my oh crap, didn't look at where the o ring for the speedo was and ground where it seals off... my fault!! I'll get around that, no big...

So as I see it, the speedo cable input needs to be on a steeper angle to clear,(it would be an easy fix for keisler when manufacturing), the edges trimmed for the b body cross member,(easy fix) and the Keisler cross member needs to be corrected for the height change (also an easy fix for Keisler),last thing, shifter perch, at least for automatic to manual conversion, needs to be 180 degrees, this would put the adapter in the center of the console boot when in neutral,(easy fix)...

I've done your R&D and posted it, correct this transmission's problems before you send any others ss700's that don't fit... this could be a descent transmission and an easy install...

These are my opinions and observations on this install your experience may vary. Tim

Last thought on this today...
If you cant't fix it with a hammer, the problems electrical...

7592038-727vsss7001.jpg (271 downloads)
Last edited by Convertible Bee; 02/17/13 08:51 PM.