I really dont know right now which is actually better but I will say the Hemi is the eng that made Mopar dominate the early years of Pro Stock and its the only eng all the nitro cars run as it owns them classes. But that said I feel the Wedge is the eng that carried Mopar on the street mostly as back in the 60's and 70's you just did not see many Hemi's on the street but there were Wedge engines everywhere and they won alot of street races. And lets not forget how the Max Wedge dominated for 2 years in the early 60's. I know I cannot afford to build a Hemi as my wedge eng took most of what I had but I am glad Mopar has them both. Honestly I just want to have a fast Mopar street car for what it is and Hemi or Wedge would not matter to me. I am just glad a cheap guy like me could afford to build a mild Wedge (by todays standards) to put my 3700 lb car in the 10's on pump through the pipes. Wonder how fast I would go with a Hemi of about the same build ? Hemi or Wedge you gotta love it if your a Mopar person. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 07/10/12 05:06 PM.