Quote:

Quote:

Ok ladies and recliner seat engineers. I am the 'smart' engineer that set up these shocks for him. ( Wow, condescend much?) Yes I could have gotten him a regular set of Joe Schmoe crimp shocks like the ones you all buy from Hotchkis ( Yeah, lets log on and bash a paid sponsor. GREAT idea.)
Ok now that we're clear with that I'll fill you in on a little bit of basic shock knowledge since you clearly lack any. (Here we go again. Thank you messiah for your wisdom and insight)

yep A-body mopars! Have a cookie.(Sad attempt at humor?)

You make a hole for the shaft through the inner fenders and extend it's location. (THIS seems like a bad idea for a street car unless the area is well gussetted afterwards, a subject that wasn't covered by the guy that started this post.) ....cut out the inner fenders and mount the shocks to them.

You are obviously very smart and while I respect that, your demeanor smacks of "How dare you challenge my authority!" A softer touch would have served you better.

Someone choose to take a "shot" at him first. He surely didn't take the higher ground, but lets call it even and move on. He gave an explanation of his choices and gave insight on things most I believe didn't consider before (I didn't).

But I admit the background and "whole story" around the original post keeps unfolding makes giving advice really really tough.

I don't understand why a second "shot" was necessary though.