I have been racing since the 70's myself,but I have never seen anything like yesterday before at any Race-Track. They have a lot of Big $$$ Bracket races at MMP so yesterday they were having a T&T for everyone to dial there cars in for the Super 7 series race( 2 $7,000 races Saturday 1 $7,000 race Sunday) at the end of the month. So I was loaded up & down there in time to be the 1st one in the gate.Oh heres the good part they had a Freak-Nik Saturday,Big Grudge racing and Big-Time Parting!!!! Well the people not only enjoyed it,They Trash The Place They broke out windows tore down fences,tore up the bath-rooms,they were not happy with all the trash they throwed on the grounds so they turn over trash cans and pulled trash put of the dumpsters. This track is owned by Mr George Howard(The Million $$$$ Race)and run by his brother Mr Jim Howard who treat the Sportsman(Bracket& Heads up Racers) like they are John Force. They take PRIDE in there Race-Tracks and make them a 1st class Race-Track for us Racers.

If you hear your Tracks talk about a Freak-NiK or any other kind of Party for the fans you might want to have a talk with them,before their track gets TRASHED!!!!

I thought this would be a good place to post this as all of us on this post are Real Drag-Racers

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"