I have never sit in a racecar in my life. Would not have a clue what a tree or cutting a light is. Know nothing about crossing a finish line broadside at 170+. Can not imagine doing a full 1/8 mile on the bumper with no wheelie bars destroying a brand new Stroud Chute that has never been deployed.

OK OK I'm lying my butt off

What is a Dana 60? Messed with a few dump trucks and never saw one. Saw a bunch of those front loading type differentials in them though. Isn't a 9" Ferd a front loader. Oh they would fold up with any weight in the bed. Would have to brace them up. I must be dumb as dirt just built a dana 60 and put it in the truck I am building. I did warn him that the gears ratios are much more plentiful in a 9". The pinion is low which is great for a low crank height. Customer would not have paid me if and Ferd parts were used. This truck will run better with the dana and the 727. Guess that's dumb too as all the smart guys run Powerglides. Guess those record setting comp Elliminator guys are dumb too running torqflites.

Leon
25 years drag racing legally

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.