OK, OK. Here I go. I've had my car for awhile now. More than 27 years. I street drive it around 300 miles a year. It's only gone down the track, honestly, probably less than 200 times now, in 27 years. About 50 times since I've started having kids. It's gotten faster and quicker, and now they yell at me when I get on it for not having a rollcage. I can not even be in the same room with most of the conversations that the "racers" have in this forum. Some stuff is unbelievable. I still get mixed up when talking about crosstalk and delay boxes.. However I don't think I stick my nose or noise in when I know I can not imput something positive. Over on another site, there are ass keyboard jockeys telling Billy Glidden he has no chance and is washed up.. unreal. I feel those are the folks you are trying to address.

I do, however, feel I can positively attest to, and can bet that I have made more wiresets than anybody I know.. and can even give a certain insight and correctly offer my opinion to many ignition related queries. After all, Our business started on Moparts. I will always remain loyal to you guys(as long as you'll have me, and I keep making clam chowder).

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com