Between the 3 cars that I’ve built and maintain, myself, my wife and my dad have made between 700 - 800 passes this year and this has been a slower than normal season for us. I’ve learned a lot and got a bunch of question answered from this site and I’ve still got a lot to learn from a lot of people on this site. I’ve really enjoyed this site the past several years, met a bunch of great people, bought and sold a ton of stuff (and never once had an issue on either end).

But the quality of discussions has diminished the past few years. I think some of it is that people are reluctant to post their build up for fear of being bashed. Seems like common respect for people has diminished, not just here but in general. So there aren’t as many interesting posts.

I’ve noticed in the recent past that when I commented on a post it ended up being the last post on the thread, I not sure if my post came across abrasive or too authoritative, I sure didn’t intend for that to come across so I’ve become a little more hesitant to post lately. (I posted pretty late on this thread so it will probably happen again..lol)

But in general, this site has a great bunch of members, I’ve had several people help me out with information, parts, etc for free and I’ve done the same as well and you don’t find that everywhere these days.

Wade Metzinger 918-809-0987
71 Cuda 9.28@145 -1s, Pglide
68 Cuda 10.64@124 1.45 60's 318->390 eddys
Moparts discount code on WIX - moparts www.Filter1.com