In the end its all about the money so NHRA needs to come up with a way to make sportsman racing more interesting to the average Joe.I am a true drag race fan, trying to predict a race from watching the wind and weather is allot of fun at are races.we try to do quick math in are heads to guess a reaction time on the spread of a win.The problem is there are very few who are entertained by this.I propose they let people come in and gamble on the races.Give them a sheet with all the sportsman races and average finishes and let them bet on the outcome.It works with horse and dog racing and it will work with drag racing too,and if they donate some of the new money coming in to the cancer research deal or anything worth while they would not only be richer they would be more popular.Please don't bash me for the gambling Idea I don't even gamble but I wouldn't care if someone else did.Buts in the seats = more prize money =more car count=more prize money=more car count and so on and so on, gambling is my idea whats yours?

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!