Quote:

So- if you bought one of the early set ups, which by Keisler's admission, were junk- and had mega problems like most- is there any refund/exchange/relief from Keisler?

All I will say is- if I spend 4000 bucks for a tranny-(which I won't EVER)- it better slide in like hot butter and not give a minutes trouble- not- send it to such n such to have the teeth ground off, or try this try that. I'm not gonna spend those bucks to be a test bed or guiena pig so you can shake out your mistakes- n anyone who knows Tremecs at all knows Stangs have been trashing them for years- it's a medium duty unit at best, in any model. If I want OD- I'll go Gear vendors, or have Jamie Passon build me a OD 4 spd.- If I'm gonna have to hack cut cuss and try- I'll build my own set up from something, and do my own research. Nice try Keisler, but sometimes you just gotta admit somethings bad wrong and stop the bleeding. Quit stringing folks along over a pipe dream. Or just retreat n regroup, do some research and get it right before you put it out there. I will say the customer service and attitude seems to have improved drastically, from what I've read here, but I still think it seems a product still in research stages, not ready for public consumption.. I think until your batting at least .850 you should keep it at the shop til you do better.

Ah the voice of reason....as I am one of the less than intelligent people who tried early on to use the product while it was still being engineered...e body... and it's still not engineered properly. Don't forget they tried to stick me with the product when I complained in person with documentation. To make it worse they and Mr Mopar Tech came on here and badmouthed me and my car when Mr Mopar knows better. Free transmissions sure change the way people think. Fast forward to today and the problems remain. The e body set up still has "issues" that compromise it's application regardless of whether you cut the floor up or not. I should drag out the pics of the "issues" but it's not worth it because the money wins here every time and nothing will be done to make it right. Snake oil salesmen at best. I am only speaking of E bodies here, I have no relevant data of how well the very expensive trans set up [that comes with lunatic fringe problems at no extra charge] works in an A or B body.

All supporters and employees can come on here and to put out the latest fire but the problems still remain. My car speaks for itself as I use it as it was intended...with a Passon 4 speed. I might have a clue what i am doing