I have the TKO 5 from Keisler installed in my '71 Satellite behind a 383. After I first put it in I noticed the angle of the powertrain was out of wack- the rear of the engine was too low. After installing an air grabber hood, it became painfully clear how far out my set up was. My kit was a very early E body kit that I fit into a B body. Keisler wasn't sure it would fit, but I told them it would fit with a longer driveline. In the end, I sent the trans. back once and had a updated shift mechanism installed and the rear of the tailshaft housing machined down for more clearance. Once I installed it, it still would not go high enough in the tunnel. So I modified the trans tunnel. They also sent me a modified transmission crossmember. I had to build a 1" aluminum spacer for the crossmember to get it right. Last, but not least, I cut the spring pearches off my axle tubes, phased both u-joints on the driveline and welded the new spring pearches in place, this made a huge difference. The car is now smooth up to 100 mph. The transmission shifts fine at 6500 rpm. I'm using the centerforce clutch and my bellhousing is centered to .002" I did have problems with Keislers pilot bearing that has a brass sleeve on it to adapt it to fit the big block crank. I found the sleeve had come loose and was not holding the pilot in place. I found a Ford pilot bearing with the same I.D. and a larger O.D. and machined it down to fit the crank. It took a couple of years to get all the bugs out of this tranny install, but now it works great.