I tried to put one in my AAR.I was told I might have to cut the floor.I did that as that could be returned to stock.But when I got it in the driveline angle was wrong,clutch linkage didn't align properly and my engine sat low in the back.The only way to remedie this was to shim the k frame lower or cut the cross member in the tunnel.I was not willing to do any of these.I gave them measurments from the trans mount to the top of the tunnel to help out with the problem but as far as I know there has never been a fix.I quit asking.I did not have the only AAR to have these issues.I would assume that T/A's might have the same problems.I did offer up the car to check fitment,they have a dealer close to me,but they woudn't take me up on it.Search ns1aar and something might come up from a couple of years back.There is a member here that had these problems and did some serious hollering and got a refund.I do need to give Keisler some credit though they did take back the kit and refunded me everything except shipping.Using the Passons OD now.Bolts right in every thing aligns and all is well

NS1AAR